- Base elevation: 500 metres
- Highest landing: 2,100 metres
- Av. runs per day: 8 to 10
- Av. length of run: 750 vertical metres
- Longest run: 1,450 vertical metres
- Group size: 5 + Guide
- Groups per helicopter: 2
- Season: March to May
- Terrain: Alpine, Glaciated
- International flight: Stockholm / Oslo / Copenhagen
- Domestic flight: Kiruna or Narvik (Evenes, Norway)
- Warm up resorts: Riksgränsen
A Wealth Of Experience
Owned and operated by born and bred northern Sweden locals and longtime good friends, mountain guide Jossi Lindblom and sommelier / hotelier Patrik Strömsten, there is no team anywhere more qualified to operate a world class heliski lodge.
The Most Extensive Heliskiing In Europe
With access to over 5,000 km2 of pristine Arctic wilderness and 60 mountain peaks including Sweden's highest mountain – Kebnekaise (2,106 metres), this is some of the most unrestricted heliskiing available in Europe.
Spectacular Lodge With Style And Soul
Niehku Mountain Villa is a highly refined product that offers the perfect blend of culinary and mountain adventure. Unlike most heliski lodges, single rooms are almost always available for those who require them.
Value For Money
Currently this is one of the 'best value for money' heliski products on the market.