A Touch of Luxury
Set in Revelstoke, British Columbia in the very heart of Canadian heli-ski country, Bighorn redefines luxury heli-skiing. Perched at the bottom of Revelstoke Mountain Resort this spectacular 5-star chalet not only boasts instant access to ski lifts (with Canada’s longest vertical drop) and snow cat skiing but also has its own private heli-pad just metres from the front door.
Bighorn combines the ultimate in 5-star decadence with genuine luxury, attention to detail and importantly: unlimited flexibility. Heli-skiing, cat skiing, resort skiing; it’s all there for you to enjoy in any kind of combination and as much or as little as you like.
Selkirks and Monashees
The Selkirks and Monashees are famous for attracting vast quantities of low density powder snow and have been a magnet for heli-skiing for over 30 years.
Sandwiched between the Coast and the Rocky Mountains this is a unique region where all the ingredients for perfect heli-skiing fall into place – cool temperatures, lots of snow, big mountains, reliable flying conditions and epic ski terrain.
Unrivalled flexibly is a major part of Bighorn’s appeal and part of what makes it unique. Whether you want to try heliskiing for just a day or two, mix it up with some cat skiing and resort skiing or indulge in the full week of total decadence, the possibilities are endless…and all organised without you having to lift a finger.
The idea was to take the type of super-luxury chalet you might find in Courchevel or Gstaad and transplant it into the Canadian wilderness, the heartland of heliskiing.Tom Robbins, The Financial Times
Bighorn is a genuine 5-star property situated at the base of Revelstoke Mountain resort with breath taking views of the mighty Columbia River. The bold timber building was designed with indulgence and supreme levels of comfort in mind and can accommodate up to 16 guests in eight individual staterooms - each with balcony, TV and Blu-ray player.
A vast fireplace and stunning 15 metre high window are the centre pieces of a warm living room perfect for lounging after a soak in the outdoor hot tub or relaxing swim in the indoor pool. A lodge manager, award winning chef and a team of professional, unobtrusive staff are on hand to ensure that your visit to Bighorn is special.
- Low Season From CA$65,000
- High Season From CA$100,000
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation for up to 16 guests.
- Exclusive use of Bighorn and its facilities.
- Dedicated service from a professional team of chefs,managers and housekeepers.
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily (children's catering available).
- Pre-dinner canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights).
- Luxury bath products.
- Daily newspapers and magazines via iPad.
- In resort transport.
- Dec 9 - Dec 16
- Dec 16 - Dec 23
- Dec 23 - Dec 30
- Dec 30 - Jan 6
- Jan 6 - Jan 13
- Jan 13 - Jan 20
- Jan 20 - Jan 27
- Jan 27 - Feb 3
- Feb 3 - Feb 10
- Feb 10 - Feb 17
- Feb 17 - Feb 24
- Feb 24 - Mar 3
- Mar 3 - Mar 10
- Mar 10 - Mar 17
- Mar 17 - Mar 24
- Mar 24 - Mar 31
- Mar 31 - Apr 7
- Apr 7 - Apr 14
Key: Low Season High Season
*We can add as many days' heli-skiing as you like to your stay at Bighorn. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
List of Amenities
- Eight individually designed staterooms accommodating up to 16 guests - each with balcony, TV and Blu-ray player.
- Stunning triple height Great Room with log fire.
- Dining room to seat 16, with full business conference facilities.
- Bar and poolroom with TV, the latest games consoles and games library.
- Private cinema with extensive movie library.
- Wifi internet access and entertainment system throughout the house.
- State-of-the-art security system.
- Guest computer station and study.
- Wellness area with exercise pool, gym, sauna and massage rooms.
- Outdoor hot tub with views over the Columbia River and Monashee Mountains.
- Private helipad
- Ski room and service area.
- Private chauffeur and 4x4 vehicle.