Adventure on the BC / Alaska Border
This is not your regular Canadian heli-skiing. This is big wild northern British Columbia and compared to southern BC with all of its heli-ski operations sandwiched together; it’s like a different country.
Your adventure starts in Stewart, British Columbia - an old gold rush town on the border with Alaska where the bears outnumber people and 25 metres of snow falls each year. This is a raw, rugged experience where the focus is on the quality of the skiing not the fancy extras.
On the morning of day four something a little different happens. As normal you get changed into ski gear and fly out by helicopter but this time you are on a one way trip, skiing and flying 100 kilometres through some of the wildest ski terrain imaginable – through pristine forests and virgin slopes that may never have seen a ski track before. As the sun is going down and the legs are becoming weary you arrive at Bell 2 Lodge where warm glowing fires await.
Salomon Freeski TV Visits The Last Frontier
|10 Days||9 Days||7 Days|
|Jan 16 - Jan 26||CA$ 17,900|
|Jan 30 - Feb 09||CA$ 19,200||-||-|
|Feb 13 - 23||CA$ 19,200||-||-|
|Mar 25 - Apr 04||CA$ 17,900||-||-|
|Jan 21 - 30||-||CA$ 17,600||-|
|Feb 04 - 13||-||CA$ 17,600||-|
|Feb 19 - 26||-||CA$ 17,600||-|
|Mar 16 -25||-||CA$ 17,600||-|
|Mar 30 - Apr 08||-||CA$ 16,200||-|
|Apr 04 - 13||-||CA$ 16,200||-|
|Jan 26 - Feb 02||-||-||CA$ 14,500|
|Feb 09 - 16||-||-||CA$ 14,500|
|Mar 16 - 23||-||-||CA$ 14,500|
|Mar 30 - Apr 06||-||-||CA$ 14,500|
- 4 or 5 nights at Bell 2 Lodge and 3,4 or 5 nights at Ripley Creek Inn. OR 4 or 5 nights at Ripley Creek Inn and 3,4 or 5 nights at Bell 2 Lodge.
- Only two groups of four guests per helicopter.
- 44,000, 39,500 0r 30,500 vertical meters of guaranteed heli-skiing.
- All meals while at the two lodges.
- Guide service.
- Use of powder skis & all lodge facilities.
- Return airport ground transfers to Bell 2 Lodge / Ripley Creek Inn.
- Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag