If you have been left feeling a little underwhelmed by the tropical winter in the European Alps, it may be time to swap the crowded pistes and chairlifts for a helicopter and some of the best snow on earth. Here are a few excuses that might help you on your way.
Iceland - Northern Lights & Powder
Some big early snowfalls have hammered Iceland and it looks set to be an epic season. We have some primes dates available in April and some prime prices to go with them.
Book any of the dates below before March 15 and save nearly €600.
1-5 April, 5-9 April, 9-13 April, 13-17
£4,950 / €6,413 / $7,171
*We only have a limited number of reduced price seats available and they will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Don't wait!
Included in the price
- 4 hours of helicopter flying time equivalent to approximately 30 runs
- Transfer from Akureyri to the lodge.
- Four possible days' heli-skiing.
- Four nights’ accommodation (twin or double occupancy).
- All meals (including beer and soft drinks and in-room mini bar).
- AM stretch/yoga class and full use of spa facilities
- Access to the best ski terrain in Iceland
- Service of most experienced guides in Iceland certified by the IFMGA/ACMG.
- All safety equipment and safety training.
- Ski rentals - Movement, Black Diamond and Völkl.
- Down day activities such as ski touring, whale watching, fishing and hot spring visit.
DEEP Powder in the Great White North
Looking for one of the best wilderness heli-ski experiences out there but not interested in paying for the fancy extras? Look no further. Here's one of best value for money heliski trips in Canada... and we've just made it even better.
Based out of an old gold mining town on the Alaska border, Last Frontier Heliskiing's Ripley Creek base has access to the largest heli-ski tenure in Canada - 9,500 km2 of pristine, powder-filled mountains and some of the most exciting ski terrain imaginable.
We have limited space available on the dates below. If you book before March 1st we will include a free pre-heliskiing hotel night in Vancouver AND there will be $200 waiting for you at the lodge to spend on extra skiing, drinks or massage.
4-11 Mar, 11-18 Mar, 25 Mar – 01 Apr, 01-08 Apr
5 days: CA $7,635 | GBP £3,815 | EUR €4,894 | US $5,532
7 days: CA $10,375 | GBP £5,187 | EUR €6,650 | US $7,518
- Return ground transfer to Ripley Creek Inn from Terrace
- Five or seven nights’ accommodation (twin occupancy)
- All meals
- Five or seven full days of guided heli-skiing including 30,500 or 22,000 vertical metres
- Powder skis, poles and all safety equipment and safety training
Summer Skiing in Chile
The Southern hemisphere winter is only just around the corner and the weeks are filling up fast. We have space available from the end of July to October with seven days starting at US $10,400 per person.
For any bookings of eight or more skiers confirmed before May 1st, 2016 we will include a free flight to Santiago from anywhere in the world.