The winter season is already in full swing but we stil have a handful of spots left. Here are our top two picks of what's left in 2019 along with a little something extra to sweeten the deal.
Spring Skiing at its Finest | Iceland
4 Days: 24-28 May
6 Days: 24-30 May
4 Days: €7,400
6 Days: €10,700
- 4 or 6 hours of helicopter time
- Transfer from Akureyri to the lodge.
- 6 or 4 days' guided heli-skiing.
- 6 or 4 nights' at Klængshóll Lodge (twin or double occupancy) including all meals, non-alcoholic drinks and snacks.
- AM stretch/yoga class and full use of lodge spa facilities
- Safety training, use of avalanche transceiver and all safety eqipment including avalanche airbag backpack.
- Transport in 4x4 vehicles.
- Ski Rentals - Movement, Black Diamond and Völkl.
- Non-ski day activities such as ski touring, whale watching, sea angling, geothermal baths, farm visits, hot springs, climbing, cultural tours
*Any complete groups of four booking before 15 March will receive a complimentary hotel night in Reykjavik.
Niehku Mountain Villa | Sweden
14 - 18 April
19 - 23 May
SEK 52,000 (approximateluy €4,966)
- Four days’ heliskiing including 4 hours of flying time.
- Daily guide service (IFMGA certified).
- Full board accommodation (double occupancy) at Niehku Mountain Villa.
- Daily spa access.
- Mountain safety equipment including avalanche airbags, transceivers, shovel and probe.
- A selection of the latest off-piste skis from Salomon.
- Transfers to / from Niehku.
- All taxes.
*Please note that airport transfers are only complimentary for a complete group of 5 skiers.