Rustic Luxury in the Canadian Wilderness
This is where under-stated 5-star luxury merges seamlessly with the rugged Canadian wild to create one of the most refined luxury heli-ski experiences available today.
Home is a picture-perfect private log chalet nestled on the shores of a frozen lake, surrounded by towering pine forests and an 830,000 acre powder-filled playground. Your private helicopter is parked outside - reserved exclusively for you and your friends to explore the lightest driest Canadian powder imaginable.
Inside warm fires glow, tired muscles are massaged and hungry, thirsty bodies are fed and watered by culinary delights from your private chef and vintages from the cellar.
From the moment you step off the plane in Vancouver, everything is taken care of with immaculate attention to detail. From the middle of downtown Vancouver you will be flown by helicopter direct to the doorstep of your private luxury chalet and the winter wonderland that surrounds it.
Tailored to You
We take the time to find out a bit more about you before your trip – a concept that is carried forward by your guide and personal concierge once you arrive. Everything down to the last detail is tailored to you.
With the exclusivity of a private helicopter and you can ski as much or as little as you like entirely at your own pace. You can take it easy on the nice gentle slopes or you can step it up to the steeps. Runs through towering trees with branches bent double with snow, wide open bowls, perfectly spaced glades, endless glacial runs. There is something for almost every level of skier.
- Group of up to 10: CA$167,000
- Meet and greet at Vancouver Airport.
- Luxury transfers in Vancouver between the airport, hotel and heliport.
- Return helicopter transfers between Vancouver or Whistler and the lodge (weather permitting).
- Exclusive use of a Bell 212 or Bell 407 helicopter.
- Unlimited vertical footage of skiing/boarding. No additional charges for skiing.
- 2 private mountain guides, a pilot, a chef and concierge dedicated exclusively to your group.
- 7 Days accommodation in private log chalet with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage room
- Private chef to prepare all your meals, snacks and canapés.
- Private massage therapist and up to 4 hours of massage per day.
- All non-alcoholic drinks.
- Use of powder skis and poles.
- Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag.
- Pre and Post accommodations in Vancouver (one night each).