Are you an Excel Guru who loves spread sheets and has a passion for adventures? Then we have the perfect job for you...
Job Title: Sales and Administrative Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Sales and Digital Marketing / Director
Based at: Chamonix, France
What are we looking for?
We are now looking for a full or part-time Sales and Administrative Coordinator who is highly professional, has a positive outlook, critically assesses their own performance and focusses on producing high quality work with an emphasis on attention to detail. Someone who is mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Someone who is a reliable and determined employee. He/she must be comfortable with taking on a high degree of responsibility and able to use own initiative.
- Compile itineraries and trip information.
- Invoicing, basic accounting and making supplier payments.
- Maintain and update data base on a regular basis.
- Manage and update reservation system.
- Update website, prices and sales templates.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, post and telephone.
- Liaise with travel partners. Book additional travel requirements – hotels, transport etc.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients, agents and potential sources of new business.
- University degree.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- A high level of computer proficiency and familiarity with a range of programs including Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Naturally organised with a high level of administrative skills.
- Successfully manage and coordinate efforts under pressure and in response to deadlines.
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail and prioritization skills required daily.
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations, percentages and basic business finance.
- Comfortable dealing with highly successful, ‘time short’ executives in a professional manner.
Is this something for you?
If you think you are a suitable candidate for this role please apply by contacting Jonas Ernevi at firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure you attach your CV and cover letter.