- Base elevation: 500 metres
- Highest landing: 2,100 metres
- Av. runs per day: 8 to 10
- Av. length of run: 750 vertical metres
- Longest run: 1,450 vertical metres
- Group size: 5 + Guide
- Groups per helicopter: 2
- Season: March to May
- Terrain: Alpine, Glaciated
- International flight: Stockholm / Oslo / Copenhagen
- Domestic flight: Kiruna or Narvik (Evenes, Norway)
- Warm up resorts: Riksgränsen
A Wealth Of Experience
Owned and operated by born and bred northern Sweden locals including our long-time good friend, mountain guide Jossi Lindblom; Niehku Mountain Villa has been created by a diverse team of dreamers and adventurers. They share a great passion for Riksgränsen, skiing, food, wine and nature experiences. Working together, this is the perfect combination for operating a unique and world class heli-ski lodge.
The Most Extensive Heliskiing In Europe
With access to over 5,000 km2 of pristine Arctic wilderness and 60 mountain peaks including Sweden's highest mountain – Kebnekaise (2,106 metres), this is some of the most unrestricted heli-skiing available in Europe.
Spectacular Lodge With Style and Soul
Niehku Mountain Villa is a highly refined product that offers the perfect blend of culinary and mountain activity. The lodge is stylish, luxurious, cozy and there is an emphasis on serving wild, local produce and continuing the day’s adventures around the dining table.
Value For Money
Currently this is one of the 'best value for money' heliski products on the market.