- Base elevation: 1,100 metres
- Highest landing: 3,900 metres
- Av. runs per day: 8 - 11
- Av. length of run: 8 - 900 vertical metres
- Group size: 4
- Groups per helicopter: 4
- Season: mid January to mid-March
- Terrain: Alpine & Trees
- International flight: Istanbul
- Domestic flight: Trabzon
Ease of Access
Travel is quick, easy and inexpensive making this one of the most accessible and reliable powder skiing destinations for Europeans.
Exclusive, Unrestricted Terrain
Containing over 400 marked runs between 700 and 1,200 vertical metres this vast mountainous area covers over 5000 km2 and is reserved for just 16-24 skiers per week. This is genuine Canadian-style heliskiing at the gateway to Europe.
Prices & Dates
Turkey’s Magic Mountains: Heli-skiing’s New Frontier.
Tom Robbins, FINANCIAL TIMES November 2020