- Base elevation: 480 metres
- Highest landing: 3,000 metres
- Av. runs per day: 8
- Av. length of run: 850 metres
- Longest run: 2,200 metres
- Group size: 10 or 4 (+ guide)
- Groups per helicopter: 3
- Season: December to April
- Terrain: Alpine, glaciated, trees
- International flight: Vancouver
- Domestic flight: Kelowna
- Warm up resorts: Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Quality and Quantity
The Selkirk and Monashee mountains are renowned for their snowfall - both the quantity (40-60 feet per winter) and quality - the perfect humidity, being drier than the coastal BC ranges, yet with just enough density).
Flexibility to mix it up
The possibility of 3, 5 and 6 day packages and combinations with resort-skiing at RMR make this a really versatile package to mix heliskiing with North America's biggest lift-served vertical.
Old-growth trees on steep-sided mountains
Skiing old-growth forest is pretty special as the spacing between the huge trees and pitch of the mountain side makes for uncannily perfect gaps every time you turn a corner. Above the forested area, there is plenty of wide-open terrain for the bluebird days.
Value for Money
Shorter-duration packages in large, Bell 205 helicopters bring heliskiing in some of the best terrain and conditions within the means of many.