James Morland •
Sea to Sky Adventure, British ColumbiaThe intricate coastlines of British Columbia and south east Alaska are dramatic on a scale hard to imaginge. For those with a sense of adventure, this pristine wilderness of fjords, islands, rivers and glaciers will leave a lasting impression. Rising almost vertically from the calm emerald waters of sheltered fiords, towering snow-capped mountains provide the perfect playground for heliskiing and untapped adventure.
Heliskiing | Exploration | Adventure
From your floating heliski lodge on board the MV Cascadia you will have access to some of the most inaccessible, best kept secrets in British Columbia’s Coast Mountains. On shore, natural hot springs will help to ease tired muscles and trips to powerful ancient village sites give an insight into the rich native history of the region. Nutrient-rich waters support a phenomenal variety of sea life, birds and marine mammals making this much more than just a ski safari.
The 138-foot catamaran Cascadia is a spacious expedition-style vessel perfectly suited to the deep waters of the Inside Passage. She is large enough to offer real comfort but small enough to access the hidden gems that the bigger ships cannot.
We will have a maximum of 8 heliskiing guests on board at any one time but with a total of twelve double/twin cabins there is the possibility to have additional non-skiing guests. All cabins have private bathrooms with direct outside access and plenty of natural light.
Additional Activities and Toys
- Exploring the local coast and river estuaries by kayak or tender.
- Fishing for prawns, crab and halibut.
- Natural hot springs
- On board hydrophone for listening to whales.
- On-deck jacuzzi.
Guide price for up to 8 skiers:
CA $319,000 + 5% tax
Included in the Price
- Return flights between Vancouver and Bella Coola.
- 7 days’ heliskiing including 20 hours’ helicopter flight time.
- 7 night’s onboard accommodation (single occupancy) in a private cabin with bathroom.
- All onboard meals, drinks, snacks and alcoholic beverages.
- Service of two guides certified by the ACMG / IFMGA
- Hospitality and service of M/V Cascadia’s captain and crew.