Heli Skiing on Baffin Island - May 2021
Looking to step up the adventure? Join James Morland in May 2021 for some genuine expedition-style heliskiing in Canada’s Nunavut territory. Set amongst Inuit villages at 70 degrees in Arctic Canada, north Baffin Island offers some of the most remote heliskiing in the world and is home to a spectacular array of wildlife.
The newly built, igloo-inspired expedition camp consisting of six individual 'igloos' was shipped by boat to the Arctic and allows you to stay on the snow and ice right in the heart of some of the most breath-taking scenery in the Arctic
No single occupancy lodging is available therefore we recommend that you come with at least one other person unless you are happy to share with someone you do not know.
8-15 May 2021
Price per person
CA $30,409 +5% GST tax
Included in the price
- One night at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier in Ottawa
- Return flights between Ottawa and Clyde River
- Return helicopter transfers between Clyde River and base camp.
- Five days of heliskiing including 12.5 hours of flying time for two groups of four.
- Daily guide service from IFMGA / ACMG certified guides.
- Six nights of accommodation at Baffin Base Camp (twin / double occupancy).
- All gourmet meals and snacks prepared by private chef.
- Cat-skiing back-up on bad weather days.
- Powder skis & poles.
- All necessary safety equipment including a transceiver, probe and shovel