The first turns of winter are only a couple of month's away. This month we've homed in on a couple of prime spots that are still available for the 2019 season...and in some cases there is a little something extra to sweeten the deal.
The Mighty Himalayas
With landings up to 5,000 metres, gigantic alpine faces, sparkling dry powder and endless turns through perfectly spaced trees down to the colourful valley below; there are few experiences on earth that can compare to skiing or snowboarding in the mighty Himalayas.
We have a rare chance to grab 8 PRIME seats this February. Here’s the low-down:
9 - 16 February (with arrival in Delhi on the 8th)
Price per Person
- Six possible days' heliskiing including 30,500 vertical metres of heliskiing.
- Six days' guide service.
- Seven nights’ accommodation on a twin share basis.
- Meet and greet in Delhi and return transfer to your hotel.
- Air and ground transfers: Delhi - Manali - Delhi (subject to weather conditions).
- All meals while heliskiing.
- Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver, avalanche airbag, shovel and probe.
- Government heliski tax.
The Ultimate Luxury Wilderness Adventure...
…where under-stated 5-star luxury merges seamlessly with the rugged Canadian wild to create one of the most refined luxury heliski experiences available today.
Home is a picture-perfect private log chalet nestled on the shores of a frozen lake, surrounded by towering pine forests and an 830,000 acre powder-filled playground. Your private helicopter is parked outside - reserved exclusively for you and your friends to explore the endless pristine Canadian wilderness. Prepare to be extremely spoilt.
…and to sweeten the deal we are throwing in a free international flight for the group organiser from anywhere in the world….
1 - 8 February, 15 - 22 February, 1 - 8 March
Group for up to 6 people: CA$ 179,350 + 5% GST
Group for up to 10 people: CA$ 223,500 + 5% GST
- Meet and greet at Vancouver Airport.
- Luxury transfers in Vancouver between the airport, hotel and heliport.
- Return helicopter transfers between Vancouver or Whistler and the lodge.
- Exclusive use of a Bell 212 or Bell 407 helicopter.
- Unlimited vertical footage of skiing/boarding. No additional charges for skiing.
- 2 private mountain guides, a pilot and concierge dedicated exclusively to your group.
- 7 days' accommodation in private 9-bedroom log chalet with jacuzzi, sauna and massage room.
- Private chef to prepare all your meals, snacks and canapés.
- Private massage therapist and up to 4 hours of massage per day.
- All non-alcoholic drinks.
- Use of powder skis and poles.
- Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag.
- Pre and post accommodations in Vancouver (one night each).
A Rugged Powder Adventure on the BC/Alaska Border
The frontier town of Stewart, British Columbia is a throwback to the gold rush era when thousands made the arduous journey in search of their fortunes. Today there are other miners in town and this time they're mining the white stuff.
From jaw-dropping alpine runs to epic tree skiing in waist-deep powder, this is a genuine 'back woods' Canadian experience made for real skier’s and boarder’s...and as an added bonus this is one of the best value for money heliski trips in Canada. The fancy extras (and the costs associated with them) happen elsewhere in BC...
Available Dates & Prices
8 - 15 Mar | CA $13,100 + 5% GST (7 days)
22 - 29 Mar | CA $12,800 + 5% GST (7 days)
3 - 8 Feb | CA $9,500 + 5% GST ( 5 days)
- Return ground transfer to Ripley Creek Inn.
- Seven nights’ accommodation (twin occupancy).
- All meals.
- Seven days of heliskiing including 30,500 vertical metres.
- Use of powder skis & poles.
- Use of safety equipment including: probe, shovel, avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag.
- Guide service.
….and to sweeten the deal there’s a free hotel night in Vancouver for all groups of 4 or more, plus a shot of moonshine at the bar across the border in Alaska – if you can handle it*
*only available on the above dates.