Not far from Chile's capital Santiago, the Heliski zone surrounding Puma Lodge is known as ‘The Powder Capital of the Andes’. Outside of the Himalayas, the Andes are home to the highest mountains in the world. High altitude combined with a maritime snowpack equates to light and dry snow throughout the season. A rugged and vast array of magnificent peaks and alpine terrain stretches further than the eye can see – even from a helicopter! Expect long powder runs, big alpine bowls, spectacular views and plenty of sunshine. As well as revelling in the skiing; enjoy the local Chilean culture, fine wines, delicious food and the warm South American hospitality. Post-heliski, bask in luxury surrounded by nature. Puma Lodge’s 5-star hotel and spa facilities nestle deep in cypress forest in the cradle of the Andes Mountains between Río Los Cipreses National Reserve and the border with Argentina.
Price per person for 3 days: € 7,590
Price per person for 6 days: € 9,890
- 3 or 6 full days of heli-skiing with an internationally certified mountain guide.
- 4 or 6 hours of flight time per group (2 groups).
- 3 or 6 nights' accommodation at Puma Lodge.
- Final night in Santiago (Hotel Noi, W Hotel, Ritz Carlton or Singular).
- All meals including breakfast, gourmet heli-picnic and dinner.
- Safety equipment including: transceiver, probe, shovel, and ABS (Avalanche Airbag System).
- Powder skis and/or snowboard equipment.
- Ground transportation, including airport pick-up & drop-off (to & from the Lodge).